Ohio Hunting properties for sale:
Ohio off-grid get-a-way! These 112+/-acres in Vinton County Ohio are in a very rural and secluded setting that would be ideal for an off-grid weekend cabin or hunting camp. Excellent recreational property with 1 mile of Raccoon Creek frontage offering many activities such as camping, fishing, hunting, hiking, and kayaking. Offers great Ohio hunting opportunities for whitetail deer, wild turkey, and small game. An abundance of mature, mast-producing hardwood timber will draw in wildlife from the large neighboring clear cuts surrounding this property. The lay of the land is diverse with multiple creek bottoms, ridgetops, hillsides, some wetlands, and great pinch points along Raccoon Creek. An old abandoned trackless railroad bed runs the length of the creek providing good access from one end of the property to the other.
A nice rural location in Southeastern Ohio, just 8 miles from Buckeye Furnace State Memorial and Trailhead. Located 40 min. from Athens OH, 1 hour from Chillicothe OH, 1 hour 45 minutes from downtown Columbus OH, and 2 hours 30 minutes to Cincinnati OH.
Call or text Ohio Realtree Land Pro Brandon Zelma
at 740-438-3658 for more details about this Ohio hunting property for sale.
Ohio Land for Sale Details:
- No deed restrictions.
- Good access on a dead-end township road.
- Decent Verizon cell service.
- Property lines are well marked with orange paint.
- One mile of Raccoon Creek frontage.
- GPS coordinates: 39.042158 -82.382534
- Located in Wilkesville Township.
- All the seller’s interests in mineral, timber, and surface rights transfer.
- Real estate taxes are approximately $1085 per year.
- Vinton Co. Parcel numbers: 1700369001 and 17003688001
- Showings by appointment to pre-qualified buyers only.
- All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Name: Brandon Zelma
- hunting land
- Land for Sale
- Recreational Property